Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 13, 2011

To Be or Not to Be, A Visionary; That, Is The Question. What The.....?

vi·sion·ar·y/ˈviZHəˌnerē/

Adjective:
(esp. of a person) Thinking about or planning the future with imagination or wisdom: "a visionary leader".
Noun:
A person with original ideas about what the future will or could be like.
Synonyms:
adjective. fanciful - imaginary
noun. dreamer - daydreamer
Enough already!
What I am trying to say is being a "visionary" (ooh la la) can be a royal pain in the...  You know what I'm saying.  You start with a wonderful picture in your head.  A beautiful dream.  Mine is returning the beautiful me to my husband.  Don't misunderstand.  By no means do I mean the twenty five, thirty or even forty year old me.  I said the beautiful me.  By that I mean the vibrant healthy trim, fit, me.  The dancing aerobic me.  I enjoy the dignity of lines in my face.  I am not without vanity, I'm an honest woman, however, I am woman. I will have I neck lift I WILL, I TELL YOU, I WILL!  AS GOD AS MY WITNESS, ME NOR ANY OF MY FOLK WILL EVER BE GOBBLE NECKED AGAIN!  (Okay Scarlet give it a rest.) 

{How do you do a side note?  Anybody?  Need I go on?  I try to explain the inner workings of my exceptional, choke, (Do I even need to type lol?) "visionary" mind, and I end up trying to be Scarlet O'Hara.  Won't some one pleeeaaase help me?}
For example, let's start with my morning.  No. Let's start with last week.  That is when life as I know it began again for me.  Dramatic, I know but true.  A very long story.  I will share I promise, but not today.  Not ready.  Where was I?   Oh yes,  that visionary thing.  This morning?  No, last week.  Monday?  Yes, Monday.
Monday, October 3, 2011, bypass surgery, scared out of my mind, recovery, recovery, boring, boring, boring, blah, blah, honestly not that bad.  It you are contemplating it.  Go for it.  I will address it another time.  Focus Focus Focus.  Over it.  Zoom in this morning.

Vision?

Your guess is as good as mine?  I was arranging my pretty stilettos in my closet, la la la la la, felt happy and found myself here.  I'm sure I'll arrive at that beautiful picture, my "Vision", sometime.  In the meantime, the process is going to be....  Who knows...  That's a question, who knows?  ...Could you get back to me?

Check out "A Work of Art.  The Next Great Artist" on Bravo.  I just discovered it.  That is what got me thinking all this crazy stuff.  I don't recommend your kids watch without parents viewing ahead of time.  Some people have some disturbing "visions".

Go figure.

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment